The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » God Bless America! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
On this first anniversary of the horrific events of Sept. 11, rest assured that America and Americans are in the thoughts, hearts, and prayers of the vast majority of Canadians.
Smile
(There's no flag in the smileys, so a wave will have to do.)
rnr00
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of rnr00
As a fellow Canadian I would like to second what Peter said. The States will be in the prayers of many Canadians. I know all of our fire trucks in Calgary here have both the canadian and the american flag's on them since 9/11 happend.
God bless
Rick
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
490 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Pete and Rick;
Thanks for you thought and prayers. This nation has been blessed - blessed by having neighbors to the North like you who have opened our shores to people all over the world seeking freedom.

Your country and mine have paid dearly for that freedom and we have never given in to tyranny nor terrorism and never will.

Your friendship, comfort, and prayers to our grieving nation is appreciated by this Yank and I am sure by all.

Doug
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Again, many thanks to our Northern neighbors. I am so appreciative of your warm hearts.

Ps. I did this last year. I stood out side a couple days after the attacks as well as many other Americans and Canadians. If you have time, if you want to, stand outside and light a candle in memory of those lost. God Bless Canada and America.
Brian Proctor
Smile
christopher carter
View Profile
Special user
660 Posts

Profile of christopher carter
Peter,

Thanks very much. It is appreciated!

--Christopher Carter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » God Bless America! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL