The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Quick Change Suit Color? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theaterfreak89
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of theaterfreak89
I saw this recently performed on Lance Burton's "Secrets Unveiled" by Danny Cole. Are there specific plans available for this effect anywhere or is it fairly standard and found in most texts referring to the art of quick change? If so, which texts specifically? Any input greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Nick Van Houten
"...Now lift it up...over your head..."
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Nick,

I have been doing quick change for many years now. Unfortunately there aren't too many sources available on men's quick changes. I do however custome make quick changes. If you are interested, please pm me.

Magically yours,

Matt Kielbiski
Quick Change Artist.
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Kevin James is supposed to be releasing a book on quick changes. It was discussed several years ago, so I don't know if it was just a rumor. Maybe someone else can back me up?

Kevin
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
Hi Kevin - funny to meet you here and not at the hutch!

Haven't heard any more about the book yet - he is really busy. Guess it has been put on hold or he has changed his mind.

Now just you get back to the warren...
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
My wife makes a quick change jacket. Tony Brent uses her jacket 6 nights a week at Wonder Works in Orlando. We sell the jackets for 850.00. Erick
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
I know DAYTONA MAGIC has a QUICK CHANGE DRESS......is it any good?
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Zaam;

I have been doing quick change for about 5 years now. and I have had the chance to have a close look at those carried by Daytona. They are made in idia, the quality is lacking, and they are not at all deceptive. It is best to have them custom made. This is not to say anything against Daytona, I have not dealt with them so I am unable to comment on them.

If you are interested please PM and we can discuss quick changes.

Magically yours,

Matt
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
Male costume changes are soooooo much harder than female.

MDS
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Hey Guys;

Yes I agree with MDS. Costume changes for men are a little harder in that we cannot do as many in 'one set' without a 'drop' than the ladies. But if they are constructed well, and customed to you, then we can give the girls a run for their money hehehehe. But yes, Dresses are easier to make as quick changes than suite.

Magically yours,

Matt
Quick Change Artist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Quick Change Suit Color? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL