The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » MICKEY SILVER AND TOM WOLF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Hello all,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that my "One hand shift, ivisibly done", will be a bonus item on Mickey Silver's upcoming dvd.

I will be teaching it so that you can learn it with either hand. I am right handed and use my left hand all the time.

Also, I will be showing you a cover of the other hand so that it can be done Very slowly and still cannot be seen.

You will also learn how to do two variations on the table and more.

Later on, I will be teaching the "Wolf Reversal". A Very fast card change,vanish, reversal, etc. that will really excite you all.

There will be more to come, because I have more to teach that is original with me.

My best to you all.

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Is this the SUV teaching video?

When specifically will your/Mickey's video be available?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Hi Jonathan,

It will be a teaching video.

Mickey will be teaching and I will also.

As for the time frame, Mickey is supposed to come to my house soon for the video taking of my one handed shift.

I am ready now, it is up to Mickey as to when he can come here. I live only 11 miles from Cincinnati and I believe that Mickey has a brother near by.

I have a lot more to teach before I leave this earth.

My best to you,

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

David Nelson
View Profile
Elite user
San Mateo, CA
404 Posts

Profile of David Nelson
Out of curiousity, is this one handed shift completely original? Or, is it one of the previously published shifts that you've worked with to devolop a more invisible handling?

Dave
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
It is Completely original as can be verified by Jon Racherbaumer.

There are two versions that can be done on the table and even a slow motion one using the other hand as a cover.

It really is invisible, just ask Mickey Silver and Bill Malone.

It was created by me over 40 years ago.

Tom Wolf

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Sorta surprised that JT doesn't know anything about this...You better check him for clearance...Smile

Seriously Tom, it sounds like a wonderful move. Can't wait to see it in this project with Mickey. Thought he was going it alone, but most certainly you are a tremendous added bonus to the package. Good luck with it. Smile

-MB
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Well I am certainly looking forward to this release... Mickey's DVD keeps on getting better and better! The only regret I have with Mickey releasing his SUV, is that I am hoping that we will not see all coin magicians throwing coins from ear to ear...Fine Mickey does it, and he does it well, but could we really stand seeing every one doing it?
Owen
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Mickey Will not release anything without the Godfathers OK.
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Owen, I hope he puts that "Spit-Fly" on the video...That's a really cool rendition he does using his SUV. I think it's gotta be an original in that I don't think retention vanishes are ever used in 3-Flys. It's a great little routine and a most creative way to do this old favorite - different than any other that I've seen. Perhaps JT could verify that???

Anyway, that dvd is gonna be hot....And if it's given the Godfather's blessing, then you know it's gonna be hot, heh Vinny...Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » MICKEY SILVER AND TOM WOLF (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL