The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Laurant: Man of Many Mysteries (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gfajuri
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of gfajuri
Hello All,

In an effort to bring my research into the life of Eugene Laurant to a close, I am posting a quick note here asking for help. I've gathered a complete picture of his life thus far, however, odd facts and interesting sidelights always come out AFTER a project is published. I'd like to keep the "hey, did you know about such and so" comments to a minimum, post-publication.

As such, if anyone reading the Forum has Laurant stories, photos, letters, or ephemera in their collection, please contact me asap. I am finishing up my biography (based on his scrapbooks, which I've been fortunate to have as resources) on "The Man of Many Mysteries" as I type this, and don't want to leave anything out.

The book will be available in mid-April. But for those who can't wait, check out "The Magic Hat," which RK was kind enough to mention in his most recent Genii Speaks column. Copies are available at http://www.squashpublications.com

Happy New Year!

Gabe Fajuri
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Laurant: Man of Many Mysteries (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL