The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Just made a Cassidy order (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Dear group,
I have just ordered a $34.95 pdf from Cassidy's site. It promises a receipt in my mailbox, but is not clear where the pdf is coming from. I assume my mailbox. It has been more than a year since I ordered from him because I've been wary of his service. Do I have cause to be very wary? What if I don't get my merchandise? Is there some advocacy group called "We Demand What We Paid for, Bob".com?

fib
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Relax.
Sooner or later you will get it.
Cassidy has been here from time to time lately btw.
I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Sven
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Greetings fib,

Like Sven said, don’t worry. I ordered Hoodoo Brew from him in mid Dec and had it within a few hours. It was better then I’d hope (it was my first experience with Bob's material). I’ll order from him again, one of these days (got my eye on The Psychic Secrets of Dr. Crow). Fib, let me know (PM me) what you get and what you think of it.

Gavin D.
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Thanks to those of you who have kept the faith. Often, orders are late- especially on new releases because I have an incurable habit of making last minute changes and alterations. Andy contacted me via phone with his correct email address and I advised him that Millennial Medium will be uploaded sometime today.

Those of you waiting on "The Wadcutter" (rifle dart catch) will be happy to hear that is going up later today as well. And those dvds have been and are still being shipped.

The latest release, Beyond Fundamentals - scheduled for release yesterday - will be going up tomorrow. (Two days late is some kind of an all time record for me)

Best

Bob Cassidy
aaguilar007
View Profile
Regular user
México
106 Posts

Profile of aaguilar007
Guys

I feel compelled to share my experience with Dr. Bob.

I have now bought several e-books and props from him. He as given me the BEST service EVER provided to me. With one of his e-books I have several doubts about the explanation, mainly because my mother tongue is not English. He provided me with his personal email address and has been answering my doubts ever since, always with a great attitude and personal concern about my development as a Mentalist. He is one of the best Teachers (Richard Osterlind is another one) I have ever had.

I have been very lucky; since two top Mentalists (Dr. Bob and Richard Osterlind!) have taken their time to answer me each and every question I send them, in order to enhance my performance. And that, my friends, is priceless.

Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards,

Alfredo Aguilar
Mexico
“If you can make another person’s reality into something wonderful, you can do real magic”.

Richard Osterlind
Making Real Magic
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1042 Posts

Profile of sbays
I would also like to add that I just recently picked up Bob's "The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy" book, and it is FANTASTIC!! This is one of my most cherished books by far. Outstanding material, very well written, an easy read, and more importantly ... it really gets you to think about what you are doing and how to enhance your material. If you don't have this .... GET IT!!!!
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
partyboy
View Profile
Regular user
Montréal, Québec
142 Posts

Profile of partyboy
Quote:
On 2005-01-19 18:47, sbays wrote:
I would also like to add that I just recently picked up Bob's "The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy" book, and it is FANTASTIC!! This is one of my most cherished books by far. Outstanding material, very well written, an easy read, and more importantly ... it really gets you to think about what you are doing and how to enhance your material. If you don't have this .... GET IT!!!!

agree completely!! just finished it too yesterday and it is fantastic.
"communicate your humanity, 'cause that's what we all are after all : human!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Just made a Cassidy order (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL