The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mohana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
A quick word about Mohana by Anabelle. I had a little time over the new year to sit down and read this and, well, YOU should buy it!

Tongue still firmly in cheek, if you don’t buy it I will hunt you down and throw jelly at you!

It’s filled with practical effects which are simple in plot and method which allows you to PRESENT. It is so evident from reading the book that Anabelle presents this stuff well.

I am not going to go into a great deal about the effects and routines etc in there but suffice to say that there is an unusual and varied mix (yes guy’s she even tells you how to meet attractive women if you are a bit shy!) (( I bet THAT sentence got them hitting the paypal link!)) Smile

Anyway, to conclude, perhaps one of the benefits for me from reading Anabelle’s stuff is the further ideas she always sparks in my mind for effects and other presentations too.
Anyway, just my thoughts on something I enjoyed reading.

Bri
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Very sweet of you, Bri. Thanks.

Anabelle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mohana (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL