The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Black Envelope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
Bob Kohler just released a new item called the Black Envelope that makes possible 5 card effects. Supposedly, the item gives you a very practical way to get a duplicate signature on a playing card.
Anyone have this?
Any reviews/opinions?
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Cardguy you might want to check out the thread in Secret Sessions about this.

Or the easy way to answer is... It's from Bob Kohler... its GOT to be good Smile
Click to visit:
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Frank:

No specifics but I'll see Bob do it in a couple of days. He told me over the phone that it's killer.

Joel Givens told me yesterday that Bob fooled 'em badly at FFFF with it.

I'm with Dan: If it's Kohler, it's gold.

Steve H Smile
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Maforen
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Maforen
Hay I am looking for a special gimmick, for Ball through Glass, I trick I seen. But I need two rubber balls with strong maganets inside them. I cant find this anywhere from anyone. this guy who did the trcik said he found them at Kaymart long ago, but now they don't carry them anymore.
Does anyone know where I can find such a items?? the balls must be golf ball sixe.
Number One
View Profile
Regular user
Mike J Kelly
164 Posts

Profile of Number One
Hi Maforen,

Why have you resurrected on old post on Black Envelopes last post Sep 13 2002.
With aquestion on Magnetic Rubber Balls. I think this is a dealer item.
Anyhow I should start a new post for your question unless the moderators delete it.

Regards
Mike
Smile Guess which hand the frog is in.
magicnorm
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
I have had the black envelope for quite a while and can assure you that it is well worth while performing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Black Envelope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL