The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Can't you do what Derren Brown does? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Thomas Rudolfo
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria, EU
640 Posts

Profile of Thomas Rudolfo
Hi Guys.

Sorry for my long post above. It was a hard day and so my passion went crazy a littlebit. BUt sometimes I like to philosophize.

Greetings
THomas
Think positive and you'll see, how beautiful your life can be!

www.der-mentalist.net
Mark Roberts
View Profile
Special user
Nottingham, UK
597 Posts

Profile of Mark Roberts
Quote:
On 2005-11-25 15:22, bobser wrote:

Marcus, thanks. You're right. I'm very talented & very very funny. I would have been much better than that pair: 'Stuart & Barry'. But as you know by viewing the vid, I'm still young and quietly awaiting my chance.
The problem is I allowed myself to get romantically involved with 5 members of the 'Objective'crew during the commissioning, one of them being Andrew O'conner (at his instigation I may add). That obviosly caused a lot of problems. So, as you can imagine, they got Pete Firman to ask me to leave. He's so... determined!

Regards,
Bobser

ROFLMAO Smile

Marcus
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
.......is this real? If the answer is YES, then the answer you were looking for is NO.........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Can't you do what Derren Brown does? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.46 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL