We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Patrick Page? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rtcooks
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of rtcooks
I ordered Patrick Page Rope Magic. Do any of you use his routines, or is this considered a good video. If any of you have this video or have heard about it please comment.

Thanks in advance
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5370 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
You asked this question on the “New to magic” thread and it has been responded to. Go to: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......41&2 and check out the responses.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
rtcooks
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of rtcooks
Thanks
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5771 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
You'll certainly have fun with it if Patrick Page is teaching it. I've seen him lecture in person and on video. He'll have you trying stuff that you dismissed years ago.
Andy Charlton
View Profile
Veteran user
Palma Nova Mallorca Spain
311 Posts

Profile of Andy Charlton
Anything By Pat Page is good. At least everything I've ever seen, and that's quite a lot.

Cheers

Andy
"Keep that smile on your face, that excitement in your eyes." - Don Driver

Check out www.andyandjeansbigadventure.com
or
www.andysmagic.com
ReTurner
View Profile
New user
Cardiff Wales
14 Posts

Profile of ReTurner
I saw Pat Page working close-up, many years ago, when he was behind the counter at Davenport's Magic Shop (this was when it was still in the old shop opposite the British Museum) - he 'sold' me on a lot of stuff, and all his handling was great.

He produced a paricularly good book for beginners, not the usual old hack stuff, but because it had quality material I remember the magic community were a bit up in arms about 'exposure'. (The thumb tip, say).

Is it still possible to get Pat Page's "Big Book of Magic"? (I think that was the title).
Andy Charlton
View Profile
Veteran user
Palma Nova Mallorca Spain
311 Posts

Profile of Andy Charlton
There is some great stuff on the Rope Video.

I particularly like one move that Really "Sells" the classic Restoration Move in a cut and restored. When you see the video, you will see what I mean. Use the move, It is far better than the standard restoration. May not look that different on a rope magic video, but when you see it in a routine it is great.

Cheers

Andy
"Keep that smile on your face, that excitement in your eyes." - Don Driver

Check out www.andyandjeansbigadventure.com
or
www.andysmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Patrick Page? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL