The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pickpocket meets the bizarre! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Its crazy the lengths I go thru to pull something off...
about five days ago, an elder magi gave me an idea about, you know, having an enveloped pre-post-marked (?) mailed to you...for future card work or otherwise...so I took an envelope, had a friend write someone's name that we wanted to perform the stunt on-on the envelope, and mail it...didnt seal it, just placed a small piece of scotch tape over the flap, so it may be glued later...
so I received the envelope the next afternoon, stamped and all...was gonna do a card transportation...but then another opportunity surfaced...

Ive been studying a small bit on pickpocketing...the neccessary distractions and all...so, a Goddess who was staying with me was my chosen victim...

was giving me a hug...I proceeded to remove her fancy gold necklace from her person..and later, I successfully removed her fancy gold braclet with the same distractions...SHE NEVER NOTICED..NOT EVEN HOURS LATER!!! hard to believe, I know..

that was when I placed them in the signed, sealed delivered, envelope...glueing it down this time...put it in the mailbox...
asked her(even later still) to check my mail, cause I was kinda busy....
she something like, "thats crazy, who would send me a letter here..no one knows where I am!." I shrugged it off, and said, "open and see.."
She was floored!!! feeling her neck, and her wrist...saying,"I just put these on THIS MORNING!" I SAID, "You couldn't have, look at the post-date!"
She then said that she feels "hypnotized" and she is still absolutely baffled!

come on my magi...be not lazy! try this out...its clearly worth the work...she just e-mailed me this morning begging me for the logic, if any! I told her to say "HRIM BLING KALA HEEEM" 108 times, and maybe, just maybe she'll gain the "Powers!"

Love to all the TRICKSTERS.....
DYL
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
73 Posts

Profile of DYL
Another great effect from babakali Smile Excellent!

That was just the perfect opportunity, combined with great thinking and obviously a very good knowledge.

I can see why she would be completely amazed. You just wouldnt be able to get your head around that.

Keep them coming!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Thanx DYL...did you get my PM?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Wonderful!

Over here we might want to have FedEx or similar deliver the thing.

That moment when you said she was "hypnotized" is exactly the feeling of magic. It is very likely she was imagining all the times she had touched those jewelry and also looking at the envelpe and stamps, while also knowing that both things can't be true, yet there they are.

Bravo!
...to all the coins I've dropped here
DYL
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
73 Posts

Profile of DYL
Quote:
On 2005-01-09 14:52, babakali wrote:
Thanx DYL...did you get my PM?

Yes thanks, much appreciated.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Oh Baba you Rock!

Gotta love that brute force magic! When it works, you are a god!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Thanx and praises Clifford the Red! I just cant help but share my daily musings!
Some people burn me for doing it, but if I spark and idea for others, that's the magic also for me! Peace...
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Holy Crap! That's totally amazing! I would love to pull something like this off, but I don't think I have the ba##s to do it.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
aaguilar007
View Profile
Regular user
México
106 Posts

Profile of aaguilar007
My Magi Friend babakali,

Where dido you learn pickpocketing? Chappy Brazil? Byrd and Coats?

Best,

Alfredo
“If you can make another person’s reality into something wonderful, you can do real magic”.

Richard Osterlind
Making Real Magic
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Babakali

Brother of mine I need to touch ground with you. You seem to get these or create these incredible moments. Much luck in all you do..
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Thanx Phil! of course you got the ba##ls!!! just check!LOL...when we remember just how "asleep" people already are, we realize that the notion of hypnosis, time/space manipulation is not that far away after all...most people, with all due respect, walk about in a daze...so our job is often halfway done!!...people often say to me that I must be using some sort of hypnosis to get them...their right, I use their already, long-ago induced hypnosis!! In short, many are thinking of yesterday, tommorrow..someday..never are they to be found fully aware, in the moment....Ill e-mail ya soon! I love the effect you sent!!

And Agguilar...I have just skimmed the surface of pickpocketing...I have so far learned just enough to get the basics done...I just build off of the fact that we must use lots o' distractions to get them away from their person...their sleeping, I tell ya!

Paisa...thanx a lot bro...yeah lets get together Pm style and share thoughts if you like...I definitely love to take advantage of any opportunity I can...everyday, I find myself looking for ways to astound...this was one of the best opportunities thus far in my days in magic...but this has given me inspirations to produce other equally stunning effects...just remember the roots of the Tree, the old, original stuff, and surely the branches will blossom...

One Love....
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I just saw this thread this morning and my stomach kind of knotted because I could imagine the astonishment she would have felt...... That is in my opinion the difference between trickery and miracle work. I have got to learn pickpocketing and watch stealing. Whatever effort would be expended for the required skill to acomplish those tricks would be worth it for one moment of that magic. Now, Where to go?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Babakali
IM about to Pm you on your pickpocket origin.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Ive been getting tons of PM's regarding my sources...
let it suffice to say that I was taught the VERY basics of distractions by my elder magi, I often speak of...
I've been successful in stealing watches, necklaces, bracelets, and cell phones...
I have limited training, but experience is the best teacher...
ah, like I said, I just took advantage of a perfect situation, as I always try to...it made it easier that she fancies me, so I was able to be "all up in her space,"! A stranger, however, now that I gotta work on!!
anyhow, my magi, thanx for your kind words, and check here for a good set of Pickpocketing dvds... I briefly looked at one of them with the elder, and from what I seen, I recomend them!!

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com

type in "Encyclopedia of pickpocketing."

peace and love!

One more thing...
just give the mail-the-envelope-to-yourself thing a try...use cards or whathaveyou!! that will getcha warmed up for the opptune time!!
Wendy Wylde
View Profile
New user
Aurora, Colorado
59 Posts

Profile of Wendy Wylde
Greetings Baba!
Quote:
On 2005-01-12 17:59, babakali wrote:
I've been successful in stealing watches, necklaces, bracelets, and cell phones...

The envelope with the Goddess's jewelry in it is BRILLIANT, and I agree with foreverriel, I got shivers reading your description thinking about how she would've felt. Absolutely wonderful!

You are very inspirational! I have a friend who is forever misplacing her cell phone and I'm thinking that taking advantage of that, putting it in a small box that had been mailed to my house with her name on it, leaving the box on my kitchen table and then (when she notices that her phone is missing) suggesting that she call her phone to see if it fell behind the couch cushions or something. Smile Yessssss.... Bwahahahahaha!!! I can imagine her reaction when she discovers the box playing "Fur Elise". Oh yes indeed!!

I'll let you know how it goes! Thank you so much for the cool inspiration. I bow to your amazing mind, magi. (bowing)

Wendy
If you have ghosts, you have everything....
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Give thanx and Praises Goddess! I look forward to your Presence on this forum...your words already inspire me higher!
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Your a genius babakali!!!! keep it up!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pickpocket meets the bizarre! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL