The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Classis Magic of Larry Jennings - info request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VBall
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
165 Posts

Profile of VBall
Hi Guys,

Just wonder for all who has this book can help me out. I'm trying to figure out publishing information on this book. I believe it was published in 1986, but can anyone tell me if it was reprinted after that? are the published dates printed on the inside cover? thanks.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
The Classic Magic Of Larry Jennings, written by Mike Maxwell, and pulished by L&L Publising, was published 1989, and has to my knowledge NOT been reprinted again.

Hope that helps.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
VBall
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
165 Posts

Profile of VBall
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 17:54, Peo Olsson wrote:
The Classic Magic Of Larry Jennings, written by Mike Maxwell, and pulished by L&L Publising, was published 1989, and has to my knowledge NOT been reprinted again.

Hope that helps.

I really thought it was out of print at some point and was reprinted. If it was reprinted, I was hoping I can find out when. Thought maybe some of you that have purchased the book recently would be able to tell me if you see it shown in the book.
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 17:54, Peo Olsson wrote:

Hope that helps.

Mr. Olsson check your copy again as the book was published in 1986.
Drive Carefully
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Copyright 1986 L&L Publishing.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Classis Magic of Larry Jennings - info request (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL