The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis in Australia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
Just a shout out to any aspiring hypnotist in Australia, I can teach you how to hypnotise people and animals or if you want to be hypnotised then pm me or email and we can meet up sometime. Bye.
AnToN
illusion is a choice
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
You are starting to feel relaxed... more and more relaxed...
ZZZZZZzzzzzzz! Smile
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
Hahaha no I was offering just cause. I've done more people than you could poke 10 sticks at. I lost count somewhere around 100ish.
illusion is a choice
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
No problem. I don't know if you saw Alain D. Woolf while he was in Auz. He taught me hypnosis.
Wolflock
South Africa
Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
No, my first and last experience with any other hypnotist was Shane St. James. First I got hypnotisted, then watched him. Unfortunatly, I couldn't go to the full show because I wasn't old enough. (darn)
illusion is a choice
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Alain is from South Africa and is a wonderful Hypnotist. I was hypnotised by him on many occassions. Pity you never got to see him. Anyone who did???
*Wolflock looks around the room* Anyone???
Wolflock
South Africa
Rabbitless Hat
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Rabbitless Hat
Oh....Me???

Sorry, I was off in a bit of a trance, concentrating on sharpening these sticks for some reason!

Smile
"Too much flourish for the magicians. Too much magic for the flourishers."
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
[quote]On 2005-01-12 07:00, Angel_7 wrote:
No my first and last experience with any other hypnotist was shane stjames. First I got hypnotisted, then watched him.

Maybe you don't really hypnotize people but think you do because you were told that you were a hypnotist when you were hypnotized. Wouldn't that be a real hoot?
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Terry Stokes is the measuring stick of North American Hypnotists/Hyponotism.

~Rick~
SGC
View Profile
New user
South London
10 Posts

Profile of SGC
Where abouts in Oz are yas Angel? I just got back a month or so ago. Bloody rain and wind in the UK. I don't know which is worse, the Redbacks at home or the bloody rust here!

See Yas
SGC
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Not sure if it's at all possible to actually have a competition or a preferred hypnotist. I mean anyone can learn to do it right? So once the person is under they can only be made to go deeper (through suggestibility), but anyone who hypnotizes in the first place would naturally know how to do that.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
There is a level of hypnosis but it is hard to gadge, so instead of who can hypnotise to the deepest level, it would be who can present it the best. That would include subject selection, choice of experiments, dealing with subjects, ect.
illusion is a choice
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
Angel_7

Where is Australia do you live

David
(I live in Sydney)
Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
I live in sydney in sutherland
illusion is a choice
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2005-01-12 23:19, RickSilmser wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Terry Stokes is the measuring stick of North American Hypnotists/Hyponotism.

~Rick~

I have to agree.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis in Australia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL