The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » McAbee Rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doogie
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of Doogie
Looks great! Opinions?

Doogie
Nikos
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Nikos
I have the Mcabee Rings but have never performed it.... I got it last XMAS... but haven't got around to spending any time with it.
RawVoodoo
View Profile
New user
ohio
62 Posts

Profile of RawVoodoo
Hi all... I have had this trick for about 6 years now. Unfortunately my Key broke. Fell apart right at the weld. My quiestion is this: Now what!?? I'm going to write to the manufacturer listed on my instructions, but I have no way of knowing if they still exist or if it's a new company.

On the top of my instructions it says...
Baffelments and Brain Busters
4055 tara Ave/ no 4
Las Vegas NV

Are those the right people to write to? And, perhaps more importantly, do you think it will do me any good?
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Hi Guys.
I saw Martin Lewis perform this in the UK a few weeks ago. It was actually quite sweet (I have a dislike for most linking ring effects). The real fooler, for magicians anyway, is the last second when all the rings in play are handed out for examination. I tell you, that was a cool moment. I just think it looks odd for male adults to be playing with bracelets, but that is just a personal opinion.
Regards,
Nick
Nikos
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Nikos
I have finally got my act together and set up my VCR the other day. I will actually sit down with the Mcabee Rings Video. Depending on how I go for time, I will try and post a review.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » McAbee Rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL