The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Turnover move Okito VS Buddha (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1118 Posts

Profile of Chris
Quote:
On 2005-02-14 11:30, Gipstein wrote:
I see here that somone has the Bobo coin book on their PDA. I would like to know WHERE I might find that/ I have a Sony Clie that uses the Palm software (not the Microsoft Pocket system). Any help appreciated.

Todd, yes, I have Bobo's Coin Magic in the iSilo format for PalmPilots. You will need the iSilo software to read these ebooks.

Chris....
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6754 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2005-01-19 13:29, Rob Johnston wrote:
I do not like the feel of a Buddah box...I prefer the classic style, easier to work with in my opinion.

I also felt that way when my Buddah set arrived. I'd say it took me a number of months to get used to it. I guess the curved sides and the weight threw me...but now, after playing with them both (Johnson O-Korto Box set & Buddah-style), I can't really see a difference in the ease of handling...they both work VERY well, and I guess it's a matter of taste.

IMO, the Buddah set is more attractive.

Best!

Doug
chdavisjr
View Profile
New user
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
9 Posts

Profile of chdavisjr
David,
The reason your link to the Okito.jpg doesn't work is because there is an extra period at the end of the link you posted. The correct link is:
http://www.jimzeemagic.com/coinboxes/okito.jpg without a "dot" after jpg

Chalmers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Turnover move Okito VS Buddha (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL