We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Does James Swain has any video at all?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardfreax
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
181 Posts

Profile of cardfreax
Hi guys, I have heard about James Swain's good name for ages, but I could never found his video/DVD.

Anyone know if he ever released anything on video or dvd??
Thank you .
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
He has three videos called "Miracles with Cards". They used to be available through Paul Cummins' website, but I don't see them there anymore. There's some good stuff on them.

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
There are some video clips of Jim, from TV appearances he did, to promote one of his novels. They're on his website.

They'll give you a feel for how he performs.

http://www.jimswain.com

Jeff
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4183 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have the videos. Miracles with Cards is my favorite magic book. I think Jim is very creative and the book contains lots of interesting plots. The videos are ok but he is not the most energetic performer in the world. But if you want to see what the tricks are supposed to look like, the videos can be a nice tool. Otherwise, the book covers everything really well.
cardfreax
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
181 Posts

Profile of cardfreax
Ok...Thanks a lot guys..Smile
Nightmare Weaver
View Profile
New user
The Shadows
62 Posts

Profile of Nightmare Weaver
Quote:
On 2005-01-13 09:42, emyers99 wrote:
I have the videos. Miracles with Cards is my favorite magic book. I think Jim is very creative and the book contains lots of interesting plots. The videos are ok but he is not the most energetic performer in the world. But if you want to see what the tricks are supposed to look like, the videos can be a nice tool. Otherwise, the book covers everything really well.

I agree with this assesment of the videos. He and Randy Wakeman are exceptional technicians, but if I ever had to sit through one of their sets I'd slit my wrists.
In the shadows, just on the edge of your nightmares. That's where you'll find me.
JChristensen
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
71 Posts

Profile of JChristensen
I have both the book and videos and like all of them. I'm reducing my collection, and am willing to sell the three Miracles with Cards tapes. If anyone is interested PM me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Does James Swain has any video at all?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL