The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Kreskin Stumper. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
You bringin' your wife to shuffle?

John E.
critic
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of critic
Doesn't Bob Solari sell this on his website?
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2005-01-14 16:58, critic wrote:
Doesn't Bob Solari sell this on his website?
Really???

^%@# Zodiac!... He already sold his method to some dealer! And in less than 24 hours! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Greg Owen
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of Greg Owen
Hey, Lord of the Horses...your quote:

"From something that Kreskin (and few others only) were supposed to be able to do, now we have more and more people claiming they are doing the same feat!"

...is the pointk, as far as I'm concerned.

The Great Kreskin has, once again, done something that others are claiming they can do.

- Greg Owen
Author of The Alpha Stack ebook - the balanced memorized stack
gobeatty@yahoo.com
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So Bob Solari will sell me this Miracle and save me the price of a ticket? I'm not married (Anymore) and my girlfriend, although a babe, doesn't shuffle that well.....Or is that the point (Secret?????) LOL
Dave
Kreskin's the Greatest, at least in the non-boxing world.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Hey Doc, I just bought your method at Midwest Magic. An exclusive item I'm told and my hats off to you for one $%^& of a jaw dropper. I think you are selling it way too cheap.
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
"Effect: Spectator takes a new, ungimmicked, unopened deck blah-blah-blah...

"Secret: First off, you must be a real telepat...HEY!!!!!!"

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Captain Magic
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Captain Magic
Quote:
On 2005-01-15 00:01, Snidini wrote:
Hey Doc, I just bought your method at Midwest Magic. An exclusive item I'm told and my hats off to you for one $%^& of a jaw dropper. I think you are selling it way too cheap.

Snidini!
I talked to the owner of Midwest Magic today and he said there is nothing of Dr Z for sale at his shop. What trick are you talking about?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Who markets this? I'm sorry but I've deleted my PM link to the Pot of Gold. Please Help.
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
LOL! It was too contraversial and powerful some PEA members made me remove it from the store. It seems as if my method is not 100% original to myself and the PEA have been using it for ages. Everyone at the store will deny this but I have to speak the truth, the supressing of information is distatseful...
Menetekel
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Menetekel
Dr_Zodiac has disclosed his effect only to a selected circle of mindreaders. probably members of PEA and other groups forced him to remove his controversial product because they were jealous they were left out from that inner circle:I am sure Dr_Zodiac can sell the product to you if you beg him but it is very expensive and not for anyone
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Captain, at this point everything is being denied due to legal ramifications. I have been asked to disenvow any information about it and not discuss it per the good Dr. and where it was purchased. Hopefully things will get worked out and it will be available again by him.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I might be able to get out of the legality stuff, if anyone is interested in my method and my scripting email me.

I really hate doing this, but the car set fire. If this violates any anti-self promotion rules. Sorry! By the way HYPED!!! is the name of the Kreskin'esque effect.

Heres what fellow Café members have said about my routine which can be found in my new manuscript (Hint look at my signature!)

Hyped is a wonderful effect, so simple that you shouldn't have shared it.You should have keep it for yourself and let the rest of us wondering
if you really have ESP. It's a real thing of beauty.

The bullet catch effect is great. I'm not into bullet catching myself,
and still I felt tempted to try this one. Something fantastic about
your book is that is very precise. You SHOW the specific business
plan, you EXPLAIN an specific move or force, even when many of them
are classics, and you even SPECIFY the best pistol model. I know as a
fact how much that helps. Some authors tell you "use your favorite
method" and that, sometimes, is not enough.

Yet another raves: The cleanest and most direct methods I have ever read! You shouldn't share these.

I will not post specific names on this board but will under my site if you're interested.
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
I just read Dr_Zodiac book and all I can say is that you get more than enough for the price.I am still reading it so I can not go into details but I will do it, just when I will finish it. From what I read until now...Highly recommended!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2005-02-24 01:25, 1908 wrote:
I just read Dr_Zodiac book and all I can say is that you get more than enough for the price.

I fully agree and here's what I think about UNTITLED...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#6
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I also want to add my praise for Dr. Zodiac’s Book. By sharing his experience he provides useful information about the business side of performing and, on top of that, he shares a nice Tarot reading system and some great effects that are extremely simple but absolutely powerful.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Where can this effect be purchased?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
I find it realy quite funny that everyone in this forum is going so crazy about this effect. And the likelyhood is that you all know how to do it, why do I know that?

Because I'm a mind reader, its a gift Smile

Also everyone will have read the book that tells you just how to do this effect. Or at least everyone should have.

It's in at the end of Annemanns' complete one man mental and psychic routine'

It's at the end in the master mind section, the last effect of the aforementioned..., first published in like 1925 or something I think.

The method is so easy, just consider it, how would you do called for card from pocket?

Then consider changing the card for a slip of paper saying the card, then think hmm, how can I have that slip on view all the time, wait a minute, I'm a mentalist, billet work is 'my thing.'

If you don't have it now, after all fo that(!) refer back to background reading of Annemann's!

Jx
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I still think Kreskin instant stooged the wife Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
Lol dr spektor,

It really is a simple method, I have been doing it for years, I really want to say how, just don't want to in a public forum, also on second thoughts perhaps I ought not to as it seems I may be in a minority as to those whom can perform it.

I really love this effect and you will to when you realise how ludicrously simple it is!

But, remember, as part of a routine this is more of a magician's quandry effect, in that magicians think this is far more baffling then a one-ahead-routine, but a spectator sees a three prediction impossibility or something of the sort. I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at.

Ive found this most powerful as a single one time effect, perform just this and nothing else, great for wlak around/table hopping to introduce yourself to a group, then come back later on (after there food for instance) and carry on with the rest of your routine.

Jx
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Kreskin Stumper. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL