The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Kreskin Stumper. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Never underestimate the power of stooges....

Or a NW....

Jon, Feel free to post in "Inner thoughts"...! at least the source - like is it Anneman's?!?...

I wonder if there were multiple pads about....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
It is Annemann's, as I said in an earlier post its in his complete one man mental and psychic routine, right at the end.

jx
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
By the way, I don't have enough posts to go into 'inner thoughts' yet Smile

Jx
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Keep positng Smile... actually, I shall go look up the item...!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
magickdabid--uk
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magickdabid--uk
Seek out Dai Vernon trilogy....

Dave
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
892 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
...and that story is exactly why Kreskin totally rules!!!

Hail Kreskin!!!

Paul Pacific
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
munger
View Profile
Loyal user
austria
265 Posts

Profile of munger
Not the same effect, but how do you think about this?

And I promise on my 2 Rolex watches I got from the second neighbor of my grand grand mother at 5 past midnight on a Feburary 20th that I do this effect regularly Smile

Spectator opens new deck, shuffles it, takes out one card without looking at it, you put the card under a glass or something else.
Then you give an invisible deck to the spectator (really invisible, you give him nothing), ask him to shuffle this little nothingness and take out one invisible card from it and name the card.
He says for example 3 of hearts, turns over the card under the glass and it matches.
Read this again Smile

And I´m sure this one is original by me.

mario
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Munger. If it as clean as it sounds put that bad dog into print. Or share it with me in PM. Smile
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2006-02-06 13:35, Jon Hackett wrote:
It is Annemann's, as I said in an earlier post its in his complete one man mental and psychic routine, right at the end.

jx

To me this is not the same effect. It has a similar outcome, but not really as described at the beggining of this thread.

Great Effect though Jon. I am glad you talked me into getting the book!
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Glad to see Mr. Slimser is still making us think.

Billet work rules!

Corona
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Hello gentlemen, just refound this post. There's another version of this effect which is even cleaner in my new book. I have included a description of an idea that Paul Harris proposed for it as well. I hope some people who have purchased it will talk about it. Since I can't post any links, You will have to be a mind reader to find. Or look intently at this post.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I read your post over and over Scott. I just cant find that link for your book. Smile
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Lol, guess you need to increase your jedi powers padawan.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Seriously though the book looks interesting. Where are the reviews?
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
It just came out. The 4 people who have prerelease copies are not saying anything because they don't endorse books. I understand. When you get to a point and have been burned, its hard to keep issuing reviews as it seems like you become a comment w_ore. We'll give the orderers some time to read it, the initital sales were sent out last night, so hopefully we'll have some comments soon enough.

I love the new Kreskin Stumper. It is super clean and devistating. Ill send it to you for review. PM me your email.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
ChiChi, anything by annemann is worth getting!!

And I wouldnt advice doing it the same way he desribes it, as in; lose the frickin hat!!! It was written in like 1925, just do an in the hands switch as you quickly hand it to your spectator because your getting all excited.

If you do that, the spec will see the same effect, its only magi's that see effects based on their moves remember!

Jx
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I should mention that there's a method for creating an audio prediction with your cell phone so that the card cut to is actually pre-predicted on your cell phone! I've added a few wild endings as for lay audiences, its just a card trick, unless you have a GREAT ending!
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
Hey scott,

I really like the sound of Dr Zodiacs book, even though I already do similar effects I really like the sound of some of your takes on them!!

I don't however, do anything with a phone, so looking forward to reading that one too!

Just one question though, were are the reviews, I would quite like to read a little about what someone else thinks before I buy the book, otherwise I'm gonna have to write a review!! (once ive bought it that is!)

Jon Hackett
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Sent you a freebie....
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Looking forward to the review Jon.....

It is truly unfortunate I am unable to ask Rick since he is no longer with us:(
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Kreskin Stumper. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL