The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Washing rope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Does anyone know if you can wash Camirand Elite Rope without it shrinking or becoming stiff? Any tips?

Mike
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1003 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Hey Mike,

I think Guy is coming out with a new booklet on washing rope. Apparently it is very well illustrated with over 65 photos. There are tips on how to drop it in the washer, how much soap to use and even a little known Slydini secret on hanging it with clothes pins to dry. All this for 36.95 USD or 65.50 CND.

Actually you can wash the rope in those net bags used for washing panty hose (Jane says) with soap and Javel (Jane says again). Then just hang it to dry.

Down here in sunny Florida. Hope everything good with you.

John (and Jane again)
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
FLORIDA...I'm jealous!
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
220 Posts

Profile of bropaul
Woolite works and then hang to dry. I wouldn' use washer or dryer. Just a sink, bucket or something like that. Rinse it well and hang to dry.
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3298 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2005-01-23 11:38, John1964 wrote:
Hey Mike,

I think Guy is coming out with a new booklet on washing rope. Apparently it is very well illustrated with over 65 photos. There are tips on how to drop it in the washer, how much soap to use and even a little known Slydini secret on hanging it with clothes pins to dry. All this for 36.95 USD or 65.50 CND.

Actually you can wash the rope in those net bags used for washing panty hose (Jane says) with soap and Javel (Jane says again). Then just hang it to dry.

Down here in sunny Florida.....hope everything good with you.

John (and Jane again)

Is the rope so expensive to justify the price of 36.95 USD for the rope washing DVD?
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
Quote:
On 2005-01-23 22:30, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-01-23 11:38, John1964 wrote:
Hey Mike,

Is the rope so expensive to justify the price of 36.95 USD for the rope washing DVD?

Actually, knowing Mike, John and Guy, I am pretty sure the DVD is just a joke. The booklet wil be more than enough for now. :thumbs up: Smile

Louis
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
I'm in a situation right now to wash the Elite Ropes. Smile
respho
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
74 Posts

Profile of respho
Why not take a bit of the rope, wash it and see it for yourself? I use that rope also.
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
There's no Woolite here in the Philippines. I used Perwoll instead. It worked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Washing rope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL