The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peter Arcane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Does anyone have an idea where to get some of Peter Arcane's older material??
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Peter maybe will read this thread but, if he will not, I can forward your message to him.

Btw, I love all of Peter's stuff I got. He is a brilliant thinker. I hope you can get the material you're looking for because, if I'm not mistaken, some of his old material was limited edition.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Sirus666
View Profile
New user
Prague
17 Posts

Profile of Sirus666
Try mailing Peter... His site is http://www.peterarcane.com

His Knuckle Bones is a wonderful system.

I believe he has an new manuscript coming out soon called The Eliminator?

Sirus
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Quite right, Sirus... It's called THE ELUCIDATOR.

It's powerful stuff!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
What exactely is his KnuckleBusters?
Sirus666
View Profile
New user
Prague
17 Posts

Profile of Sirus666
I find these after web search.

http://www.dragonskull.co.uk/a_approach.htm

http://www.dragonskull.co.uk/zkw.htm

Quote:
Knucklebones - Peter Arcane & David Lesault

Divination with a Single Die A simple divinatory system based on the roll of a die. One of the simplest reading systems, it is easily learned and designed to be easy to remember but gives amazingly accurate readings. Comes with die. Note this is a short pamphlet, but explains the system very thoroughly.

hope this helps

Sirus
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
606 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I believe all of these items are sold out. If any one knows where to get the ones mentioned by Sirus666, I'd be interested.

Magickally,
Dave Birtwell
Sirus666
View Profile
New user
Prague
17 Posts

Profile of Sirus666
Dave,

I believe you an still get hold of Knucklebones.

As for the new manuscript that Lord Of The Horses mentions. Maybe its best to ask?

Sirus
Lesault
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Lesault
Hi all,

I'm the co-author of Knucklebones. Peter asked me to post a description for you.

Knucklebones is a Cleromancy system (dice divination) using a single die. The system is designed to be easy to remember and gives amazingly accurate readings. It is best suited to answering a question posed by the sitter and multiple rolls can be made if the sitter wants more detail or has other questions. This is one of the simplest reading systems and as such it can be completely explained in the short pamphlet. Comes with a die (genuine plastic!!)

If you have any questions, I can be contacted at 'knucklebones at lesault dot net'

I hope this is of some help,

David Lesault.
Sirus666
View Profile
New user
Prague
17 Posts

Profile of Sirus666
Looks like Alakazam in the UK are stocking Peter's new book.

Sirus

I see The Elucidator has already recieved some rave reviews. I look forward to reading my copy when it arrives.

Quote:
Banachek: I think The Elucidator will add much entertainment and Mystery value to any routine that includes drawn pictures by the spectator. It really personalizes the response.

Richard Osterlind: I think The Elucidator is a very valuable book! This work has my highest recommendation.

Larry Becker: Had I the ability to utilize material like that in The Elucidator, the audience would have better enjoyed the journey as well as the finish.

Roger Ferriby: The Elucidator a niche in the world of mentalism that you have very adequately filled.

Adrian Bint: I think The Elucidator is a well-written and helpful guide & - I shall definitely make use of it.

Ford Kross: Peter Arcane has taken drawing divination to the next level with THE ELUCIDATOR. A worthwhile addition to your library.

Robert Priest: Looking for a way to get the most out of your design duplication presentation? This information will move your current presentation a step up on the ladder of professional entertainment.

Sirus

Just recieved this from Peter. Good news all round...

Sirus

Quote:
Thanks for you kind words Sirus. I’m glad you’ve already got something from The Elucidator. It’s not something you can rush into in one sitting. I’m still learning every time I use the principles. That the way it should be as a performer.

I’ve received some very positive feedback from the fraternity.

Richard Busch - The Elucidator does exactly that, it elucidates. Peter takes three major ideas and combines them with the science of population stereotypes. In a mature performers hands, this is powerful, intimacy-building material.

Paul Alberstat - If you want to take your design duplications to a new height, then RUN and get a copy of this manuscript. I thought that this work was brilliant as an enhancement to this type of routine. Highly recommended!

You'll have seen the comments from Becker, Osterlind, Kross and Banachek.

I am glad that the hard work as paid off, as The Elucidator hasn’t been an easy ride and almost wasn’t released. As to you question about my previous work:

‘KNUCKLEBONES’ is still available and seems to be the only work out there offering a Cleromancy system for Psychic Entertainers.

‘ABC TO MENTALISM’, I plan to re-release along with ‘THE ARCANE APPROACH’ in the next couple of months.

‘FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF PETER ARCANE’ (my first lecture notes) are available directly from me. More lectures to follow in the UK later this year.

I’m also working on a few of other things ‘DARK HORSE – THE UNKNOWN FORMULA’, ‘COOKING WITH THE MIND’ (my second set of notes), ‘THE HANDBOOK’, ‘YOUR NUMBERS UP!’ and my ‘CABER DECK’. So I’m pretty busy with these and looking after my new baby.

‘IT’S A RIOT!’, ‘BLINDFOLD’ and ‘THE MIND’S EYE TEST’ are no longer available. ‘QUICK JUMPS LAZY’ appears in 'FROM THE TWISTED MIND...' and ‘ABC TO MENTALISM’.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

All good thoughts

Peter
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Peter Arcane was kind enough to send me a copy of his new ELUCIDATOR.

All I will say about the ELUCIDATOR is that it's some powerful stuff that will enhance your character readings as wells as your design duplication plots.

Get it while you can! THIS IS STUFF YOU WILL USE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peter Arcane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL