The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » The Living Torso (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicshift
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of magicshift
Hey guys I'm coming out with an effect called the living torso were your legs disappear from sight and only the torso remains still kicking imagine this take andrew maynes bisection and turn it around to were instead of your torso being gone your legs are gone and it only costs about 1.50 to make or less I had all the stuff needed here at my house I'm planning on selling it on my website for 15 dollars in video format only what do you guys think and I can asure you this after you have the supplies needed it only takes about 5 minutes to make.Also I have a trade section on my home page were you can trade for the effects on the website for different things I want that you might have.so if you want go ahead and visit my site its right there in my signature and its well worth seeing I add new things all the time.
Magically,
John
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
I'd say go for it, check with a trust worthy friend that you are not just reinventing the wheel though

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » The Living Torso (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL