The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clear bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HMote
View Profile
New user
US
16 Posts

Profile of HMote
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good clear force bag...can one be made? What are the ones that are marketed? I would like for it to look...not magical as possible; something like a clear ziplock bag. Thanks for the help!
Heath
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
The one I use I got from Carlyle. His email is
Carlyle@cox.net
Ask him for a catalog. That way you can see a picture of it. I have one in PDF, but don't know how to paste it on here.
best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Heath...

E. Raymond Carlyle's complete catalog is now online and you can order online via Paypal... his "New Working Mentalist Forcing Bag" is made from a ziplock freezer bag and allows the spectator to open the bag by themselves and remove the force slip... it now comes in 2 sizes and 2 versions (large/small 2 or 3 way)... check it out at http://carlyletouch.com/PageOne.html

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
Õ¿Õ¬
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17489 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like the bag, I've seen it on my Carlyle Touch DVD, but $55.00 plus shipping seems like just too much money. I've made a couple similar bags after watching the video. Other bags sell for $10 to $20.
Just my opinion
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
456 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
Actually, for those who have "Easy to Master Mental Miracles," Richard and I will be marketing the clear change device that's used in "The Phantom Artist" in the very near future. In addition to the materials needed to do "Artist," you'll also receive Richard's updated handling of his "Seafire Sequence" book test, which has been unavailable for some time in addition to some other goodies.

I believe you'll be very pleased with the clear change bag supplied as it looks nothing like the zip-lock bags most are familiar with. Not there's anything wrong with those - they do have their place. In fact, we just put some leftovers in one just this evening... <grin>
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Is Caryle's bag a one time use? or can you make other ones? does the purchasing of it only come with one bag, or more?
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Carlyle's bag is multi-use. It comes with one bag.

Michael
art the magic guy!
View Profile
Regular user
back in the USA, FINALLY!!
159 Posts

Profile of art the magic guy!
Mr Sisti do you have an approximate release time for those products? I am quite interested Smile
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER
I will ALWAYS place the mission first
I will NEVER accept defeat
I will NEVER quit
I will NEVER leave a fallen comrade
----I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER----
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Yes, Mr Sisti, any approximate release date?
I already perform Phantom Artist (different handling though) and I make my own "special" bags but what I'm most interested in, is the Seafire Sequence
Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
456 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
We are currently in development but it looks like it's shaping up to be sometime in the second quarter of this year.
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
992 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Is the change bag a 2-way or a 3 way bag?

Gianni
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clear bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL