The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 7 Deceptions - Luke Jermay: Any reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kou
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of kou
I just read the write-up for "7 Deceptions" by Luke Jermay/Kenton Knepper on Kenton's website: http://www.wonderwizards.com/item.php?id=44

Has anyone purchased this? If so, could you please post your reviews?

Thanks in advance.
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
I could be mistaken, but last I heard from Kenton, it's not shipping yet. If it is, I'd like a review as well.
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Gary
View Profile
Veteran user
Market Harborough, UK
367 Posts

Profile of Gary
Correct. The material is awaiting shipment. Luke is also selling copies with an early reservation discount, but he too is expecting the initial stock from Kenton.
"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"
- Anon
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
Quote:
On 2002-09-15 03:48, Andy Leviss wrote:
I could be mistaken, but last I heard from Kenton, it's not shipping yet. If it is, I'd like a review as well.

I received e-mail from Kenton Friday, informing me that my order was on the way.

Jerry
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
Jerry, would you mind giving a review on the material when you try it out? From the page it looks amazing, forget your name? Thanks!
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
Quote:
On 2002-09-15 20:31, max88 wrote:
Jerry, would you mind give a review on the material when you try it out? From the page it looks amazing, forget your name? Thanks!

Sure thing.

Jerry Cargile
Vision
View Profile
Veteran user
London
395 Posts

Profile of Vision
Isn't there anybody here who has received their copy yet? Im anxious to hear about it!

sincerly,
Daniel Young
www.awonderfulmind.blogspot.com
check it out for new products.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I just ordered mine from magicsmith. There was no comment about availability so I guess they have it in stock.

Who is Luke Jermay, anyhow?
Vision
View Profile
Veteran user
London
395 Posts

Profile of Vision
You should check out his introduction on http://www.kjmagic.com if you want to know anymore. Not that it's very informative, I just thought I'd let you know.

//Daniel Young
www.awonderfulmind.blogspot.com
check it out for new products.
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
You can find one routine of Luke Jermay on online-visions site.
It's not from this booklet but you may all get to know a little bit about his way of thinking.Go to
http://www.online-visions.com/effects/0303blessed.html

Yaniv Deautsch
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
589 Posts

Profile of wayman
Luke jermay's 7 Deceptions is an excellent book, well worth buying and full of excellent material, not for the beginner though but a very useful tool none the less.

Very strong use of linguistics and suggestion. If you do private sittings for a group of people or even stage work then you will use this, if you are just a hobbyist then maybe you wont, but you will learn some great techniques. I wont review the book because this is the wrong place for that but I am glad now that I bought it.
Mark Hogan
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Mark Hogan
I recieved 7 Deceptions last week and I agree with Wayman, if you like kenton you'll love this, its not for the beginner, however, if you understand linguistics, and in the right setting - very powerful

Mark Smile
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Thank you all for your kind words.

Regards,

Luke Jermay

Smile
MANDRAGORE
View Profile
New user
N.Ireland
72 Posts

Profile of MANDRAGORE
the effect called "Blessed" is absolutely brilliant. I recommand anybody to look at it and try it. I haven't received my book yet but i can't wait to read it and see what Luke Offers us.

Ben
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
I would like to compliment Luke, as he well knows, on his wonderful book, 7 Deceptions. I found it very direct and well thought out. Most importantly I found it very clear and precise.
I found his work far more clear and easier to understand and explained much better and more precise than I found Kentons material to be. Thank you, Luke.

I also respect his attention to detail and that you explain, in full, leaving nothing out - which is an aspect of Kentons work that I sometimes feel is done.

Regards,
-George Tait
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
589 Posts

Profile of wayman
Blessed?
Mark Hogan
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Mark Hogan
Good to have you on -line luke fantastic work, can you tell us a little about "Blessed"

Kind regards

Mark Smile
Brash
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Brash
Quote:
On 2002-10-05 21:58, Mark Hogan wrote:
Good to have you on -line luke fantastic work, can you tell us a little about "Blessed"

Kind regards

Mark Smile

That would be his effect published at Online Visions previously mentioned. See it here:

http://www.online-visions.com/effects/0303blessed.html
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Blessed is an effect I use as an "informal" bizarre sequence. Not really mental at all it is however if doen correctly, the hardest part of the effect is finding a good scar material actually - but that done it is not to hard at all.

I'm intrested how many of you guys mix mental with bizarre/story telling?

Luke Jermay

. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 7 Deceptions - Luke Jermay: Any reviews? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL