The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » What is this wrist tie called? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of imagique

What is the name of the wrist tie where the rope is wrapped twice around the first wrist, tying a single time around on the second wrist, leaving a situation of twisting for the slack?

I am using this concept with another effect, and I would like to give correct credit. I've been thinking incorrectly that it's a Kellar tie, but I am wrong. That is a differently achieved slack. Yes, I've already asked this in the escape section.


View Profile
Inner circle
3263 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Is this the same tie used in the Siberian Chain escape?
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5700 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Look in The Tarbell Course. There are a few ties in there.
View Profile
New user
Chris Fleming Long Beach, Ca.
81 Posts

Profile of cfleming
The Keller wrist tie?
I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem.
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Weepinwil: That's what I had thought. The Siberian Chain Escape is tied pretty much the same way...once around one wrist but twice around the other.
If it is to be, it is up to me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » What is this wrist tie called? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL